Peer-reviewed journal articles:
- Longhurst CA, Turner SW, Burgos AE. Development of a Web-based Decision Support Tool to Increase Use of Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia Guidelines. Journal of Quality and Patient Safety. May 2009.
- AAP Subcommittee on Hyperbilirubinemia. Clinical Practice Guideline: Management of Hyperbilirubinemia in the Newborn Infant 35 or More Weeks of Gestation. Pediatrics. July 2004.
- Bhutani VK, Johnson L, Sivieri EM. Predictive ability of a predischarge hour-specific serum bilirubin for subsequent significant hyperbilirubinemia in healthy term and near-term newborns. Pediatrics. Jan 1999.
- Severe Hyperbilirubinemia Prevention Toolkit (1.9MB PDF) , Bell, R et al, California Perinatal Quality Care Collaborative.
- Facts about Kernicterus from the CDC
- AAP Council on Clinical Information Technology
- Pediatrics on Hand